Bought something that's just didn't work out for you? Not to worry, it's easy to return products to us.
How much time do I have to return or exchange an item?
If you are not 100% satisfied with your product, you may return your item within 30 days unless otherwise noted on respective product page. Please initiate a return by contacting us and requesting an RMA (return merchandise authorization). The item(s) purchased must be returned to our facility within 30 days of receipt. You may return it for a full refund of the purchase price less any applicable re-stocking fees as per our conditions below (some conditions may apply, shipping is non-refundable, policy does not apply to wholesale customers, please read entire returns policy below).
Please read the following conditions and follow the procedure for returns:
1. No product can be returned for a refund if it has been tampered with. Returns that qualify for a full refund of product purchase price must be in 'As New' condition and with complete packaging. Damaged or abused products may not be refundable or may have additional refund adjustment. Products returned non-defective have a 25% re-stocking fee unless they are returned for exchange (if products are returned for an exchange they must be in 'As New' condition complete with original packaging). Products returned not 'As New' and missing original packaging may not qualify for an exchange, credit or refund and will have a 25% re-stocking fee (an additional refund adjustment may apply). All returned products will be tested. Do-it-yourself electrical components, soldering products can not be returned if altered or attempted to be assembled. Any product with a Tamper Proof Security Label removed - WILL NOT be accepted for return, exchange, refund or credit. No Exceptions. If you are unsure if you will be able to return a product, contact us before purchase to verify if it is returnable.
2. Please be sure that your product is set up correctly and properly installed. We recommend a licensed technician to install any repair item in any situation.
3. If you are satisfied that your product is faulty and has met conditions of return, you must request an RMA number before the product can be sent back. Please ensure you enter a valid e-mail address and complete all fields on the RMA number request form. 24-48 hours after submitting the completed RMA number request form you will be contacted via email with unique RMA number and product return instructions. Return costs are responsibility of the customer, and are non-refundable in any circumstance. No Shipping costs will be refunded for items returned for a second time for any reason.
4. Returned items must be complete without exception. i.e. - original packaging with all contents. This includes manuals and included accessories etc. regardless of size or value.
5. When returning a product, enclose a copy of your sales receipt.
6. All warranties are Return To Base (RTB). We will cover the shipping costs (standard ground) when sending replacement (replacing verified defective merchandise) orders to you.
7. It is your responsibility to ensure that the returned goods are packed properly and insured against loss. We cannot accept any responsibility for goods damaged in transit to us.
8. If the returned product is verified faulty, it will be replaced or repaired as soon as possible. If the item is no longer available, it will be replaced with an equivalent or higher specification product or refunded. You are entitled to a refund within 30 days of purchase. If item is found defective, you ARE entitled to a full refund of the original total purchase price which included shipping cost to ship to you.
9. If the assumed defective product is found to be in normal working condition and verified as working 100%, it will be shipped back to you. You are responsible for all return shipping costs which will be billed and must be paid prior to returning to you. You are entitled to a refund within 30 days of purchase, less shipping costs. Re-stocking fees may be applicable in some circumstances.
10. If we have sent you the wrong item, we will provide you with a UPS Electronic Label or Canada Post Label to ship it back at OUR expense via ground only. We will reship the correct part to you at our expense. This must be authorized via our RMA system.
11. IMPORTANT: All items being returned from a location outside of Canada must be declared / marked clearly as a RETURN or REPAIR otherwise customs will apply taxes, duty and pre entry fees as if we purchased the item and we will have to refuse delivery. Your RMA number must be clearly marked on the package as well.
When returning a product please do not ship via UPS or DHL - IT WILL BE REFUSED (Customers outside Canada). Although it is a return, UPS and DHL continue to bill for duty, brokerage, entry prep fee as if we bought the items. As well, do not put a high value for customs or insurance. We suggest using a trackable postal service for your return.
Note: Guarantee does not apply to services rendered.
Return Policy Rules and Exceptions
Any item specifically marked as Non-Returnable on the product page will not be accepted for returns.
Products Returned After 30 Days
Because products decrease in value over time, we do not offer refunds for items returned more than 30 days after delivery unless otherwise noted on the respective product page. In addition, we may reduce the refund further based on the condition of the merchandise. We also deduct the original shipping charges from your refund, as described in the this Returns Policy.
Defective Product and Returns Due to Our Error
Defective items, items damaged at the time of receipt, and incorrect items received may be returned without penalty. A prepaid label will be provided if the RMA has been requested and approved within the 30 day Return Policy. When we receive your return, we will inspect the item and issue you a refund. If the product is found to NOT be defective, shipping fees will apply and/or a partial refund may be issued.